For your project, prove your level of French with the TEF
LSF Montpellier is an examination centre recognised by the CCIP (Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris) for the TEF examination (Test d’Evaluation du Français).
Next session TEF Examination :
- 29 May 2020 (registration deadline May 19)
- 19 June 2020 (registration deadline June 09)
- 23 October 2020
The TEF examination is essential if you want to :
- Study in France (TEF for studying in France)
- Live in France (TEF Residential)
- Obtain French nationality (TEF Naturalisation)
- Immigrate to Canada (TEF Canada)
- Immigrate to Quebec (TEFAQ)
- Attest your level of French in a professional context.
Booking conditions and tarifs
To enrol for the TEF, TEFAQ, TEF Naturalisation, TEF Canada or TEF Residential examinations, you should pay for the examinations (Paypal) and complete the form below and return it to us, together with a passport photo + a photocopy of your identity card or passport.
- TEF: 250€ (Paypal)
- TEF Naturalisation: 250€ (Paypal)
- TEF Canada: 250€ (Paypal)
- TEF Quebec: 250€ (Paypal)
- TEF Residential: 175€ (Paypal)
2/ Complete the booking form
All the required information must be provided, otherwise the application will not be valid. The application will also not be valid until full payment has been received.
In the case of cancellation, fees will be reimbursed minus a 50 € administrative charge.
To help you take the examination which correponds to your project, the CCIP has produced the following manuals :
- TEF candidate manual
- TEF Naturalisation candidate manual
- TEF residence manual
- TEF Canada candidate manual
- TEFAQ candidate manual
Get ready with our online exam preparation of TEF, TEF CANADA, TEF QUÉBEC, TEF NATURALISATION!