Stay at home, French comes to you!Dorian
You wish to learn French in France but the current situation prevents you from travelling. We would like to offer you a new teaching solution while waiting for better days.
Keep Learning French
For the duration of the crisis, LSF Montpellier is making its expertise in e-Learning and distance learning available to students through its Keep Learning French program. Thus, from your home, during a period of confinement, you can take online courses with the teachers of our school based in the South of France.
Several possibilities are available to you:
- Distance learning courses in groups (6 to 8 students maximum) on a 15-hour weekly format coupled with our e-Learning platform. This is a very user-friendly format that appeals to many students. Indeed, in addition to the group courses, we organize activities which allow us to make connections in these difficult times;
- One-to-one distance learning courses coupled with our e-Learning platform. This format is perfectly adapted if you have specific needs. There are two possibilities:
- Cours particuliers standard basés sur vos objectifs
- Hybrid course based on a simple concept: “Start Learning French at Home before Coming in France for an Immersive Stay”. We offer you the opportunity to start a distance learning French course and to continue your training in France, in immersion, when the current crisis is over.
- Unlimited access to the e-Learning platform that you can use independently with the coaching of a professor from the school.
What are the advantages of following the Keep Learning French program?
By starting the distance learning courses :
- You will start your courses and will accumulate hours of learning from home or from your office.
- You will be able to meet students from all over the world who are also undergoing the containment measures. You join a community of students with a great vibe.
- You will get used to the school’s teaching methods.
- You will meet the professors that you could potentially have during your immersion stay in France.
- You will be aware of French culture thanks to the resources made available to you.
- You will be able to prepare exams (DELF/DALF, TCF, TEF and DFP) and thus increase your chances of success in these exams.
In other words, you optimize your learning of French, you save time and you have fun and pleasant moments.
Beyond the pedagogical interest and the optimization of your learning, if you decide to come to France, you will benefit from price advantages:
- Registration fees will be waived
- The week(s) of distance learning course(s) will be taken into account for the overall amount of the immersive stay, which will allow you to reduce the cost of your language stay.
- You will benefit from reduced rates for access to the e-Learning platform.