Choosing LSF French language school, Montpellier France
Choose LSF to Learn French in France, French courses in the south of France
- 20 air-conditioned classrooms located in prestigious buildings in the historic centre of Montpellier. More picture here.
- Adult AND Junior courses: LSF is the only school in Montpellier that runs junior vacation courses as well as year-round adult courses, in separate centres. A perfect place to study for the whole family!
- Adult courses always given in full: Adult students at LSF always get the number of lessons they have paid for, even in weeks when there are public holidays.
- A large choice of accommodation. Besides the large selection of host families and student residences, we can offer comfortable private studios, shared accommodation and luxurious apartments. More information here.
- A high quality of pedagogy: LSF has the French ‘Label Qualité FLE’ accreditation delivered by the French Ministry of Education.
- 4,9/5 on Facebook Reviews and 4,8/5 on Google Reviews: best language school reviews in Montpellier! It is our students who are the best placed to talk about LSF… See their different reviews here.
- The only school in Montpellier using so many different kinds of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Education: the LSF E-learning platform, the LSF app for Smartphones and the installation of 5 interactive flat panels from the SMARTboard range. More info here.
- 20 years of experience. An undeniable guarantee of quality: our school celebrated its 20th birthday in 2016 (our success is based on a great location, a high quality of teaching, a family atmosphere and constant innovation).
- Fantastic age and nationality mix for a truly international experience: more than 2800 students from 85 different countries and aged 11 to 90 years old in 2017!
- Friendly family atmosphere: LSF is a well-established medium-sized school with very friendly staff and a real family atmosphere.
- So much to do in and around Montpellier: Mediterranean outdoor lifestyle, rich programme of cultural activities, wide range of leisure activities, the sandy beaches- and 300 days of sunshine a year. More info here.
- Free transfers for all the students staying with a host-family: Free arrival and departure transfers from Montpellier airport or Montpellier railway station.
- Easy access to Montpellier by flight and by train: 10 daily flights from Paris airports and TGV from Paris (3h30) and Barcelone (2h45). More info here.
A great school atmosphere!
At LSF French language school there is a very friendly family atmosphere that is much appreciated by our students. Thanks to the warm and relaxed ambiance and the size of our school, students easily get to know each other and can easily interact with the staff. By neither being a too big nor a too small school, our students can enjoy a more individual and personalized experience while still being able to make lots of new friends.
Another contributing factor to our great school atmosphere is the fantastic nationality mix we have among the students (85 different nationalities in 2017!). Having this wonderful mix of nationalities allows our students to meet people from all over the world, and also gives them more opportunities to communicate with each other in French as the common language.
A high quality language stay!
All the teachers at LSF are highly qualified and are passionate about teaching French. All our teachers are French native speakers with university degrees and FLE (French as a Foreign Language) qualifications. In order to ensure quality and give more room for individual attention in the classroom, the class sizes at LSF are small with an average of 8 students per class (maximum 10). This means more time for the individual student to speak and participate, more time for the teacher to give the student feedback, which in the end means more progress by the student!
At LSF we are proud of our selection of French host families. All our host families are chosen with a lot of care and in order to match the student with the most suitable family we carefully study each student’s application. This allows us to provide a high quality accommodation and immersion experience that will make your language stay an unforgettable experience.
LSF’s commitment to quality has led us to receive several accreditations and to become members of associations striving to improve quality standards.
A fun learning experience!
For us at LSF it’s important to make your French language stay with us as enjoyable as possible. We provide a learning environment that is not only of high quality but that is also fun for the students. During our French classes our experienced and enthusiastic teachers create an entertaining and engaging class atmosphere where the students have fun while making fast progress!
Outside the French classes you will have plenty of things to see and do in Montpellier and the south of France during your free time. LSF organizes a wide range of social and cultural activities and excursions that allow you to discover interesting sights in the region and learn more about French culture and the French way of life. In Montpellier there are plenty of things you can experience on your own or together with the new friends you will make at our school.
On the cutting edge of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Education
LSF launched an educational and excellence initiative and invested in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Education. Since 2015 our students enjoy unique tools in Montpellier !
- E-learning platform with self-correcting exercises, summaries of lessons and to vocabulary and grammar sheets.
- LSF app for Smartphone so that our students can access to their classes schedule or to their host family contacts.
- 5 Interactive Flat Panels have been installed in our classrooms.
See more info our page here.