I want to create and innovate with total autonomy.
2 weeks • 30 group lessons
You need to update your practices, to keep up to date on the didactics of today’s French as a foreign language, to specialize with a specific target audience (children, professional French, French with specific objectives (FOS), large numbers of people, etc.). Would you like to get motivated by innovating and diversifying your practices?
Our programme “FLE TRAINING: CAP Innovation!” will meet your expectations: thanks to our expert pedagogical team, you will be able to explore new techniques and target your pedagogical needs. In addition, you will be trained in the use of new tools (smartphones and tablets in class, interactive whiteboard, video games, etc.) and will learn to diversify your approaches to meet the specific needs of your student profile (large groups, school groups, professional groups, exam preparations, etc.).
Examples of additional workshops to the “LES INDISPENSABLES” training (see page):
- Let’s unleash smartphones in the classroom.
- The gamification of the FLE: teaching with video games.
- The playful approach: let’s play to learn.
- Interactive learning: (re)motivating our teenagers.
- Sociolinguistic immersion: towards cinema!
- Prepare your learners for FLE certifications and exams.
- Teach the news in a different way.
- Teaching French with the 5 senses: a sensory approach!
These modules are intended to be both lively and collaborative: participation, the exchange of experiences and the exchange of pedagogical practices occupy a privileged place. Our French courses for teachers take place in a room equipped with an interactive digital screen (ENI).
- From July 15 to July 26, 2019
- From 22 July to 02 August 2019
Horaires des cours
13h30 – 15h30
Du Mardi au Vendredi
9h – 12h30 (pause 10h45 – 11h)
Mardi et Jeudi
13h30 – 15h50 (pause 14h50 – 14h55)
13h30 – 16h35 (pause 15h00 – 15h05)
- 380€ per person for 1 week
- 760€ per person for 2 weeks
Prix par semaine
HOMESTAY “Live in a French home”
- Self-Catering : 130€/week
- Bed & Breakfast : 150€/week
- Half-Board : 200€/week
STUDENT RESIDENCE “Join the community”
- Fully equipped single studio : 210€/week
APART-HOTEL CITY CENTRE “Confort and freedom”
- Apart-Hotel Studio (1-2 person) 2*
- < 4 weeks: 380€/week
- 5+ weeks: 310€/week
- Apart-Hotel Studio (1-2 person) 3*
- < 4 weeks: 550€/week
- 5+ weeks: 470€/week
- Apart-Hotel Studio (1-2 person) 4*
- < 4 weeks: 580€/week
- 5+ weeks: 520€/week
- Apart-Hotel Suite (1-4 person) 3*
- < 4 weeks: 700€/week
- 5+ weeks: 570€/week
- Apart-Hotel Suite (1-4 person) 4*
- < 4 weeks: 740€/week
- 5+ weeks: 660€/week
FLAT-SHARING “Share an experience”
- Shared Apartment with single bedroom: 150€/week
HOTEL “Peace of mind”
- Hotel 2*
- Low season: 50€/night
- Hight season: 80€/night
- 10 students per class maximum
- Level B1 required
- Duration of the training: 1 or 2 weeks